Located in Visalia, CA
Fabricator Job Summary:
The primary focus of this position is to fabricate our products, and ensure we deliver affordable, highquality fabrication that meet our Engineering and Quality specifications, which include a 100% on-time delivery to our customers. The candidate shall be highly motivated and an effective team player.
- Must be able to read and understand blue prints and there requirements.
- Must understand how to set up and utilize a modular build table using advanced math skills. Such as Siegmund or Bluco tables.
- Fabrication of steel parts of varying sizes, thickness and weight.
- Using cranes and rigging to move fabrications and parts.
- Using various production machines such as press brake, cutting machines like plasma, laser and oxyfuel cutting machines.
- Using various powered hand tools including grinders, sanders, drills, saw and others types of tools.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records and documentation.
- Knows all aspect of Weld types and position to accomplish the fabrication requirements.
- Must practice good housekeeping and properly dispose of waste according to safety and environmental policies.
- Independently performs a wide range of complex duties under general guidance from supervisors.
Schedule & Pay:
- 1st shift, Monday-Friday 6:30am-3:00pm
- $21.00/HR DOE
- Proficient at reading and interpreting blue prints including Engineering and welding symbols and guidelines.
- Must know fractions and decimals, including fraction conversions.
- Able operate multiple jigs/fixtures within a job area and must be able to regularly rotate jobs to meet standard rates and schedules.
- Must be able to training other employees in safe and efficient use of jigs/fixtures and fabrication.
- Must be able in training new employees in fabrication and welding methods with an emphasis on safe and efficient ways of the fabrication process.
- Must work at a reasonable pace (measured by production efficiency standards) and within our quality standards to ensure timely completion.
- Accurately set up the weld tables (Seigmund) for modular building of detailed fabrication including prototype builds.
- In addition, Fabricator III may prepare the materials and set up for a welding device or robot.
- Must know how to use precision measuring instruments and equipment to build steel fabrications.
- Provide input for Jig/Fixture design and building.
- Must possess a strong work ethic.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 7 plus years of welding experience.
- Certified welder.
- Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give our office a call: 559-738-7822 and press 2
- Stop by our office:
- Visalia – 4002 South Demaree Street Visalia, CA 93277
- Fresno – 7411 North Cedar Avenue Fresno, CA 93720
Location: Selma Ca.
Position Type: Full time; Evaluation to Hire
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in the Visalia-Fresno area since 2007. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in Mid-Valley.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Express Office: Visalia
4002 South Demaree
Visalia, CA 93277