Located in Mesa, AZ
Salary: $26 - 28/hr DOE
Fabrication Welders must possess and use strong focus and technique to be successful. When weld
symbols on drawings are unclear, it should be made known to the Foreman and/or the Quality Control
Checker right away so clarity can be determined to keep the project moving accurately. It is important
that Fabrication Welders be able to work closely with their Foreman, the Quality Control Checker,
Fabrication Fitters and Fabrication Material Handlers.
- Must be able to read, understand and interpret structural steel drawings.
- Communicate with Foreman/Leadman and QC.
- Have the mathematical skills to accurately fit.
- Follow welding procedures.
- Must be certified or able to pass a weld test.
- Must be competent riggers able to operate heavy loads on overhead cranes.
- Should work systematically so QC can check jobs in a prioritized fashion.
- Follow company safety guidelines, procedures, and policies.
- Must be willing to work overtime and Saturdays as needed.
- Strong teamwork.
- Have essential tools.
Fabrication Welders must be able to certify in order to promote good quality. A 3G certification is
preferred. He or she must be able to bend, stoop, squat, stand and lift at least 50 pounds with
regularity and perform their duties in accordance with safe
He or she must be able to bend, stoop, squat, stand and lift at least 50 pounds with
regularity and perform their duties in accordance with safe practices established by OSHA.
Fabrication Welders must be able to recognize weld symbols on drawings
The Primary function of a Fabrication Welder is to perform structural welding according to weld symbols
identified on provided drawings. The goal is accuracy, quality and efficiency to meet deadlines and keep
clients happy. The standard hours of work are
2-3 Years’ Experience Required
Express Office: Mesa
849 North Dobson Road
Mesa, AZ 85201