Entry Level Fabricators-2nd shift!
Located in Delano, MN
Salary: $20-24/hr. DOE
Express Employment Professionals in Chanhassen is looking for Entry Level Fabricators to work at a company in Delano. In this position you will set up, adjust, and operate metal fabrication machinery and equipment to change raw material structure based on given specifications. Fabricate directly from drawings, or programming and work instructions. This is an amazing opportunity to work in a positive work environment that cares about your well-being! Great benefits and profit sharing!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle all ranges of Non-Complex to Complex Welding of fabricated parts
- Complete understanding of the requirements related to all fit up assignments
- Ability to create shop fixtures as needed without supervision, after training
- Above-average skills related to the Shear, Break, Punch, and other fabrication related equipment
- Can handle and operate standard Fabrication hand tools, i.e. Drills, grinders, etc.
- Ability to read and understand Complex Mechanical Fabrication Drawings
- Strong mechanical skills
- Manage multiple tasks without losing sight of objectives
- Independent, dependable, resourceful, and self-motivated
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Knowledge of metal forming equipment and ability to adjust and solve problems as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Previous experience using computers
- Experienced in Fabrication or related activities preferred
- Ability to operate typical fabrication hand tools
For the Entry Level Fabricators we have 2nd shift and the hours are Monday-Thursday from 3pm-1am and the pay is $21-24/hr. DOE. If you are interested please apply to www.expresschan.com
Express Office: Chanhassen
2679 West 78th Street
Chanhassen, MN 55317