Finishing Line Technician - $19 to $20
Located in Utica, NY
Salary: $19 - $20
One of our long time clients is looking for a Finishing Line Technician to join their team in the Utica area.
- Responsible for the safe handling, storage and use of all chemicals in accordance with the Company's safety procedures and chemical manufacturer's SDS sheets
- Responsible for performing preventative maintenance on the treating line equipment and working with the machine manufacturer when machine breakdowns occur.
- Responsible for the setup and operation of the treating line and assurance the equipment is producing product that meets the customers' specifications.
- Responsible for troubleshooting equipment and material issues when quality issues arise.
- May have to work with chemical suppliers to determine products and formulations required to meet customers' specifications.
- May work in a Production Operator capacity to assist with other necessary operations.
Education & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED required / Associates Degree preferred.
- Ability to understand SDS sheets and handle materials in accordance with recommended guidelines described in them.
- Strong math and science skills required.
- Strong mechanical aptitude required.
- Ability to develop and write operational process sheets.
- Must be able to distinguish between colors.
- Ability to read, write and fluently communicate in English is essential.
This position is deemed a safety sensitive position which always requires alertness on the job.
Shift: 5:30AM to 4PM, Monday thru Thursday
Starting Pay: $19.00 - $20.00/hr DOE
Drug test and background check administered as part of pre-employment process.
Please visit www.expressmohawkvalley.com to apply or contact Express Employment Professionals at 315-790-5723 for more information.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Express Office: Utica/Rome
The Landmarc Building
118 Columbia Street, Suite 103
Utica, NY 13502