Quality Inspection - 1st Shift
Located in Longmont, CO
A well- established local electronics manufacture is seeking an experienced Quality Inspector to support their 1st Shift team with daily quality inspection duties. You could soon work for a leading electronics manufacturer who has provided electronic solutions for brand name companies from locations across the United States for 40 plus years!
As Quality Inspector you would be:
- Inspect electronic products being processed through machine and other production lines, according to ESD requirements and board handling
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs as applicable.
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely matter.
- Approves finished material and/or product by confirming specifications, conducting visual measurement tests, returning products for re-work and confirming re-work
- Responsible for stopping processes, communicating with Production Supervisor, lead and/or engineering on any products that do not meet the quality standards set by the manufacture
You may qualify for the Quality Inspector position if you:
- Have previous Quality control experience.
- Have previous Electronic manufacturing experience
- Are familiar with ESD and Board Handling requirements
Pay: $20+/hr., depending on experience.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Location: Longmont, CO
Position Type: Full-time
Job # M775
Express Office: Longmont/Boulder
275 South Main Street
Longmont, CO 80501