Located in Buffalo, NY
Express Employment Professionals are seeking Assemblers for a company that specializes in serving the scrap metal recycling industry the last 40 years. Located in Cheektowaga, NY
1st Shift: Monday-Friday 7am - 3:30pm
Summary: The Assembler is responsible for building machinery to meet specifications and quality standards.
- Prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gather parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Position parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Move equipment into place using cranes, forklifts, and other rigging equipment
- Assemble components and test functionalities of the products
- Perform other duties as requested by your supervisor.
- High school degree or equivalent
- 3 years related experience required
- Basic computer skills. CAD experience preferred
- Experience driving forklift required
- Blueprint/mechanical drawing interpretation required
- Rigging experience a plus
Interested and qualified applicants please submit resumes for immediate consideration to Catherine.Lang@expresspros.com or contact our office for an interview appointment.
Express Employment Professionals
3140 Sheridan Drive, Amherst, NY 14226
Express Office: Buffalo
3140 Sheridan Drive
Amherst, NY 14226