Warehouse Worker (Long-Term Opportunity!)


Top Job

Located in Spokane, WA

Salary: $17/hr and up!!!

Seeking a motivated Warehouse Worker and Delivery Driver. In this dynamic role, you will spend 80% of your time in the warehouse, efficiently operating forklifts, managing inventory, and ensuring seamless material handling. The remaining 20% of your time will be spent driving locally to make deliveries.


  • High school diploma/GED or equivalent
  • 2+ years of experience in a warehouse role preferred
  • Good communication / customer service skills
  • Physical stamina and strength to tolerate heavy lifting and standing for extended periods of time
  • Expertise with hand tools and power tools, as well as competence working with different types and lines of furniture manufacturers
  • Ability to assemble and install furniture
  • Ability to read floor plans (GIZA drawings is a plus)
  • Ability to operate a forklift and pallet jack
  • Basic math, writing, and reading skills
  • Must have valid Driver's License and clean driving record

Benefits of working with Express:

  • Medical Plan
  • Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
  • 401k Retirement Savings Plan
  • Referral Bonus
  • Training
  • Weekly Pay
  • No Fees to Job Seekers, ever!

Express Employment Pros can help you find the type of job that is a suitable fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support! We're locally owned and operated with the support and stability of an international headquarters with four decades of staffing and HR expertise. It's the best of both worlds - small business flexibility, big company resources. We are ISO certified and follow all government guidelines.  For a list of many of our open positions please visit: Express Spokane Job Openings

Express Office: Spokane
331 West Main
Spokane, WA 99201
Apply Now