Traveling Receptionist (Long-Term Opportunity!!)
Located in Spokane, WA
Seeking a driven individual who has an interest in the medical field to serve part time as a traveling receptionist for a independent medical examination and peer review company!
Responsibilities: As a Medical Office Receptionist, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of our healthcare facility. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Greet and assist visitors and callers courteously.
- Prepare and manage examinee paperwork and schedules.
- Guide examinees to examination areas.
- Ensure a tidy lobby and assist with administrative tasks.
- Support efficient resource utilization.
- Participate in training activities as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Preferably 6 months of medical office experience.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Basic computer proficiency.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Referral Bonus
- Weekly Pay
- No Fees to Job Seekers, ever!
Express Office: Spokane
331 West Main
Spokane, WA 99201