Operations Assistant $18.09/hr to $19.47/hr + $1000 Bonus (Long-Term Opportunity!)
Located in Spokane, WA
Salary: $18.09/hr to $19.47/hr + Bonus
$18.09/hr to $19.47/hr + $1000 Bonus!
- FREE medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and life insurance
- Sick leave (1 week immediately upon hire, 8 hours per month, + regular sick leave accrual)
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Retirement (Employer contribution; 3% contribution & additional 3% employer match)
- 13 paid holidays
- Discounted health memberships
- Mon-Fri shift = You don’t have to work on weekends!
Responsible for assisting with the management and operation of our client’s location and their Catalyst initiative. Catalyst provides interim housing and support services for formerly homeless individuals and couples.
- Work as a member of the operations team by supporting residents to follow program expectations, engage in services, and progress toward independent housing
- Ensure that rules are bring observed and that the environment is safe for residents, staff, and volunteers
- Respond to resident complaints/requests
- Attend the front desk, give out mail, check in gear, accept donations, and answer phones
- High school diploma or a GED
- Must have valid driver’s license
Express Office: Spokane
331 West Main
Spokane, WA 99201