Food Service Ambassador
Located in Spokane, WA
Salary: $17.51/ hr!!
Job Summary: Express Pros has teamed up with Providence Medical Center in looking for a Food Ambassador. This person is directly responsible for receiving telephone calls for food orders and dietary restrictions, then inputting orders accurately into a computer. They will also assist with delivery meals to patients and supporting tray line activities.
Maintain and promote positive, open, and honest interpersonal relationships with all customers, including physicians, employees, visitors, patients, and other stakeholders. Provide high-quality service by understanding customers' needs and following through on requests.
Promote and demonstrate effective, open, and honest written and verbal communication skills to ensure clear and accurate diet orders and food service.
Demonstrate self-management behaviors that reflect a positive image of your workplace. Follow established policies and procedures to promote an efficient, cost-effective work environment.
Demonstrate flexibility by readily adapting to different situations to complete work efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to obtain a Washington Food Handler's permit
- Must be computer literate in MS Office products
- Must follow two patient identifier rules for patient safety
- Must learn and adapt to changes in the department and/or medical center
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Referral Bonus
- Weekly Pay
- No Fees to Job Seekers, ever!
Express Office: Spokane
331 West Main
Spokane, WA 99201