Environmental Services Aide (Long-Term Opportunity!!)
Located in Spokane, WA
We are currently seeking dedicated individuals to join our team as Hospital Environmental Services Technicians for evening and night shifts. In this role, you will play a crucial part in maintaining the cleanliness and sanitation of various areas within the hospital.
- Work is active. Requires constant walking and standing. Frequent stooping, bending, squatting and reaching.
- Frequently requiring lifting up to 25lbs, with occasional need to lift up to 50lbs.
- Duties may include moving furniture, equipment, and supplies in and around the Medical Center departments.
- Performing a variety of cleaning duties to maintain the hospital in a neat, orderly and sanitary condition.
- For worker's safety, the ability to read English is important.
- Previous experience in environmental services or related field is preferred but not required.
- Ability to work evening and night shifts.
- Physical ability to perform the duties outlined, including lifting and constant movement.
- Knowledge of proper sanitation and safety procedures.
Benefits of Working with Express
- Medical Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Referral Bonus
- Weekly Pay
- No Fees to Job Seekers, ever!
Express Office: Spokane
331 West Main
Spokane, WA 99201