Customer Service Representative (Long-Term Opportunity!)
Located in Spokane, WA
We're looking for individuals who are passionate about helping others and are committed to providing top-notch service. In this job you would be responsible for responding to retirement plan and/or benefit plan (FSA, VEBA, HSA) participant questions and inquiries via phone or e-mail in a polite, professional, knowledgeable manner. You may be helping participants in English or Spanish as needed.
Qualifications: To excel in this role, you should have one of the following:
- Customer service experience, or
- A degree in lieu of experience.
Related experience working in some capacity with retirement plans or benefits plans (FSA, VEBA, HSA) is also a plus.
Responsibilities: As a Bilingual Participant Services Representative, you'll play a vital role in ensuring our participants receive the assistance they need. Your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to participant questions and inquiries via phone or email in a polite, professional, and knowledgeable manner.
- Learning and understanding industry content and staying updated on relevant laws and regulations.
- Becoming proficient with software applications used in the position.
- Studying for and passing the ASPPA (American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries) Retirement Plan Fundamentals Course, as applicable.
- Providing assistance to internal departments.
- Collaborating as an integral member of the organization to achieve department and company goals.
- Maintaining proficient knowledge of and ensuring compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures, and internal controls.
- Meeting job-specific training requirements in a timely fashion.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Referral Bonus
- Weekly Pay
- No Fees to Job Seekers, ever!
Express Office: Spokane
331 West Main
Spokane, WA 99201