Case Manager (Long-Term Opportunity!!)
Located in Spokane, WA
We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate Case Manager. The ideal candidate will play a vital role in assisting households discharging from Eastern State Hospital and those accessing Supportive Housing. The Case Manager will facilitate the rapid and successful reintegration of consumers into the community, working closely with hospital inpatient teams and participating in treatment and discharge planning.
- Promote the rapid and successful reintegration of consumers into the community from psychiatric hospitals.
- Collaborate with hospital inpatient teams in treatment and discharge planning.
- Support homeless households in the application process for Supportive Housing services.
- Develop person-centered individualized integration plans and goals for consumers.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work, or equivalent from an accredited academic institution.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the direct treatment of mentally ill persons.
- Possession of a valid Driver’s License.
Benefits of Working with Express
- Medical Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Referral Bonus
- Weekly Pay
- No Fees to Job Seekers, ever!
Express Office: Spokane
331 West Main
Spokane, WA 99201