Access Control (Long Term Opportunity!!)
Located in Spokane, WA
We are looking for a friendly and customer service-oriented individual to screen visitors at Providence Medical Centers. Successful candidates need to be friendly, customer service oriented, and have strong and calm communication skills. This is not a security position and the role is not confrontative.
- Greet and pre-screen visitors at the entrance.
- Use a no-touch electronic laser device to take visitors' temperatures.
- Provide friendly and informative assistance to visitors.
- Direct individuals to their designated locations within the premises.
- Answer questions and provide relevant information with a calm and approachable demeanor.
- Manage crowds effectively and maintain a positive and welcoming environment.
- Friendly, presentable, and customer service-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Strong crowd management skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Previous experience in a customer service role is a plus.
Benefits of Working with Express
- Medical Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Referral Bonus
- Weekly Pay
- No Fees to Job Seekers, ever!
Express Office: Spokane
331 West Main
Spokane, WA 99201