Located in Tyler, TX
Express Employment Professionals is searching for a Water Technician to join our dynamic team. We are seeking an individual with good interpersonal skills, who understands the importance of providing quality customer service, and has the willingness to be flexible with duties.
- Perform services assigned by the crew chief, following SERVPRO production guidelines.
- Collaborate with the crew chief and other team members to provide exceptional customer service.
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project.
- Ensure the work vehicle is well-maintained, organized, and stocked with necessary materials.
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown, leaving the job site clean and orderly.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Previous experience in water restoration or related field is preferred.
- Ability to lift heavy equipment and work in physically demanding conditions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Knowledge of production guidelines is a plus.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
Express Employment Professionals offers competitive wages and benefits package. Call NOW for consideration. (903)592-9999
Express Office: Tyler
5604 Donnybrook Avenue
Tyler, TX 75703