Electronics Test Technician
Located in Sarasota, FL
Express Employment Professionals is currently hiring for a Electronic Test Technician with a great company located in the Bradenton, FL area.
- Read test schedule, work orders, test manuals, performance specifications, wiring diagrams and schematics to determine testing procedure and equipment to be used.
- Test functional performance of systems, subassemblies and parts under specified environmental conditions such as temperature change, vibration, pressure and humidity.
- Calibrates test instruments according to specifications.
- Reads dials or digital displays that indicate electronic characteristics such as voltage, frequency, distortion, inductance and capacitance.
- Analyzes test results on defective units to determine cause of failure.
- Confers with engineers, technicians, production team and others regarding testing procedures and results, to resolve problems.
Devises test equipment setup to evaluate performance and operation of nonstandard or customer returned units.
Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, test procedures, equipment manuals, maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Must be well-organized, flexible and able to work in a fast paced, manufacturing environment.
- Ability to make all calculations necessary to develop, deploy and evaluate test processes and product performance to test specifications.
- MS Office Suite including; Outlook, Excel, Access, and MSWord.
- IPC610D Class III Solder Certificate. Expired certificate is okay.
- Sustained dependable attendance.
If interested, call the Bradenton Express Employment Professionals office at 941-753-0034 to complete an application and interview – all over the phone.
Express Office: Bradenton
5895 53rd Avenue East
Bradenton, FL 34203