Located in Longmont, CO
A local manufacturer is seeking an experienced Accounting Coordinator to support their team with daily requisitions and high level accounting tasks. Great experience, remote options, excellent pay, casual environment!
As Accounting Coordinator you would be:
- Maintain fixed asset and associated depreciation schedules, provide monthly detail for general journal entries, and ensure proper recording of new purchases and disposals.
- Maintain a purchase order processing system.
- Manage employee credit card applications and charges.
- Support accounts payable activities to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of invoice creation and entry.
- Provide a detailed analysis and explanations of transactions.
- Maintain regularly detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts.
- Assist with the payroll system and payroll-related items.
- Prepare monthly statements.
- Prepare documentation of external auditors.
- Perform other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as needed.
You may qualify for the Accounting Coordinator position if you:
- Have related Coordination Experience
- Bookkeeping Software experience
- Have previous Accounting Experience
- Accounting Degree or Certifications
Pay: $34 - $38/hr., depending on experience.
Schedule: Full Time M-F Flexible Schedule/ Remote Options
Location: Longmont, CO
Position Type: Evaluation to Hire
Job # A766
Express Office: Longmont/Boulder
275 South Main Street
Longmont, CO 80501