Located in Bainbridge Island, WA
Salary: $25.00-$40.87/hour DOE
Overview: Staff Accountant experienced in public accounting for a well-established firm located on Bainbridge Island, WA. The Staff Accountant will manage multiple clients and all aspects of accounting to include banking, AP, AR, PR, GL, Financial Statements, and reconciliations.
May include but not limited to the following:
- Assist and manage multiple client accounts on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Monthly updates and reconciliations of banks/credit cards.
- Payroll processing and quarterly/year-end reporting.
- Process Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable activities.
- Prepare state excise tax returns.
- Monthly reconciliations of general ledger accounts and able to review activity for accuracy at the transaction level detail.
- Prepare preliminary financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Annual 1099 reporting and new requests for W-9’s.
- Communicate with clients in person, via phone and/or email.
- Maintain client files and thoroughly document activities.
- Complete other special client requested projects.
- 2 years of solid and recent experience in public accounting.
- BS/BA in Accounting/Finance.
- Strong accounting principles knowledge.
- Comprehensive working skills with QuickBooks, Excel, Outlook, and overall computer operations.
- Extremely detail-orientated and strong level of accuracy.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Critical thinker that can focus and anticipate client needs.
- Multi-tasker able to function at high levels in a fast-paced environment and able to prioritize.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and possess knowledge of proper grammar and punctuation.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and integrity.
- Team player able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Dependable, self-motivated, and professional.
M-F 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
$25.00 - $40.00/hour DOE
Ways To Apply:
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- 100% Employer Paid Medical Plan
- 100% Employer Paid Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 3% match
- Overtime Pay
- Quarterly Bonus
- Yearly Bonus
Express is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Washington State and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Bremerton
4545 Auto Center Way
Bremerton, WA 98312