E-Shop Sales Assistant, $22/hr, Contract
Located in Fishers, IN
Our client, a medical device company in Fishers, IN has asked us to help them find an E-Shop Sales Assistant. As the E-Shop Sales Assistant you will manage all online/e-commerce queries and orders from customers throughout North America.
What will you be doing as the E-Shop Sales Assistant?
- Manage Leads and Customers relationship
- Provide knowledgeable answers to Customer chat, phone and e-mail inquiries
- Assist during the Purchasing Experience driving to the Order-on-line
- Process Orders in the back office and liaise with Logistics
- Follow-up Orders Delivery and liaise with Customers
- Follow-up Customer requests to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Manage ongoing customer relationships utilizing
- Develop collaborative, positive working relationships with Sales Team of the related Territory
- Assist Customers with after-sales service issues
- Communicate company policies
- Maintain and update correspondence
What skills/ experience will put you at the top of the list for consideration as the E-Shop Sales Assistant??
- Minimum of 2 years'' experience in customer service and/or sales support.
- E-Commerce background desired.
- Quick learner, with the ability to absorb extensive information in short period of time.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, great phone etiquette and elevated speech
- Proactivity and motivated
- Team player able to develop great relations with co-workers
What’s in it for you?
- This is a contract opportunity through the end of the year paying $22.00 per hour.
- Perfect for someone seeking e-Commerce experience and some extra income for the holidays.
For more information and to apply, please call Express Employment Professionals at 317-596-9370 and follow the prompts to speak to a recruiter, send your resume to email@example.com, or apply online at www.expressindynorth.com.
We look forward to working with you!
Express Office: Fishers (Indianapolis North)
7259 Fishers Landing Drive
Fishers, IN 46038