Tax Manager / Trust and Estate Experience
Located in Minneapolis , MN
Tax Manager / Trust and Estate Experience / Immediate Need/ Direct hire/Beautiful location with easily accessible amenities!
Express Employment Professionals has partnered with a high-level CPA firm in the Twin Cities that believes in teamwork and in treating each other with care and respect. Immediate need for a Tax Manager proficient in Trust and Estate jargon; easy to access location in the Twin Cities, on a hybrid schedule of 3 days in office and 2 remote.
If you have five plus years of public accounting experience, a bachelor’s degree in accounting, and are a licensed CPA with Advanced Trust, Estate and Guardianship fiduciary experience this is the opportunity for you!
As a Tax Manager with the firm being a liaison between the shareholder, the client, and the professional staff is a daily occurrence. Managers are responsible for managing multiple tax projects and client engagements simultaneously, and scheduling, staffing, and coordinating engagement workflow. Managers develop relationships with clients/business owners.
· 5 years of public accounting experience
· B.A. Accounting
· Licensed CPA
· Advanced Trust, Estate and Guardianship fiduciary experience
· Being responsible for tax engagements for organizations and for family groups along with working on our most complex returns. This includes reviewing staff & senior work and at times may include preparing complex returns. You will also assist in billing clients.
· Reviewing Trust, Estate and Guardianship fiduciary accounting.
· Reviewing federal and state fiduciary and estate tax returns and projections.
· Ensuring that receipts, disbursements, and distributions have been recorded.
· Ensuring that maintenance of accounts and records for estates and trusts are in order.
· Completing or providing supervision of trust and estate administration, including record keeping, monitor filing deadlines and client communication.
· Assist with estate and tax planning for high net worth consulting engagements.
· Work as part of an integrated team to meet deadlines you have in your own practice.
· Communicating recommendations, technical issues, and opportunities to clients and prospects, including meeting with them. You will work with Shareholders and professional staff to ensure that client’s needs and the firms standards are met.
· Identifying and understanding tax law developments and the impact on your client’s situation. You will conduct research and provide thorough conclusions and supporting documentation, possibly including conducting educational seminars both internally and externally to clients.
· Focusing on efficiency, but not relinquishing quality. You will work with Staff and Seniors on engagements and will demonstrate proper delegation of work to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. Providing feedback and completing Assignment Project Review for Staff/Seniors.
Direct Hire - Full Time – Salary up to 100k - hybrid employer – Excellent Benefits
Beautiful location with easily accessible amenities!
Apply to www.expresspros.com and submit to Chanhassen.
We look forward to working with you!
Express Office: Chanhassen
2679 West 78th Street
Chanhassen, MN 55317