Audit - Senior CPA Firm
Located in Minneapolis, MN
Audit - Senior CPA Firm
Express Employment Professionals has partnered with a high-level CPA firm in the Twin Cities that believes in teamwork and in treating each other with care and respect. Immediate need for a Senior Auditor with experience in privately held businesses, nonprofits, or government; at an easy to access location in the Twin Cities, on a hybrid schedule of 3 days in office and 2 remote.
If you have two plus years of public accounting experience, a bachelor’s degree in accounting, and are pursuing your CPA license this just might be the opportunity for you!
As an Auditor with the firm, you will work closely with shareholders and staff on all phases of a project and, engagement management, for multiple clients.
· Two plus years of public accounting experience
· B.A. Accounting
· Pursuing CPA License
· Plan, execute, direct and complete external audits in a variety of industries.
· Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
· Prepare audit programs, time budgets and planning documentation.
· Supervises and conducts audit and review engagements.
· Detailed testing on various areas of the audit or review engagements.
· Supervise the assignments of duties to, and the training of, employees assigned to engagement
· Display appropriate delegation of work to staff
· Communicate job status to schedulers
· Review workpapers and financial statements before submission to management.
· Review and analyze client internal control.
· Direct and control concurrent assignments to successful completion.
· Prepares routine client correspondence and management letter for approval and signature of a shareholder.
· Reviews management letter comments, proposed adjustments, and draft financial statements with clients.
· Prepares presentation information for client/owner presentations.
· Complete Assignment Performance Reviews for staff
· Participate in on-the-job training and New Hire Orientation.
Direct Hire/Full Time/ Salary up to 85,000 depending on experience/Hybrid Employer/Excellent Benefits
Beautiful location with easily accessible amenities!
Apply to www.expresspros.com and submit to Chanhassen.
We look forward to working with you!
Express Office: Chanhassen
2679 West 78th Street
Chanhassen, MN 55317