Located in Fayetteville, NC
Salary: 70,000 - 120,000 / year
One of our top Civil Engineering clients in Fayetteville, NC is looking for a highly motivated and energetic North Carolina licensed professional Civil Engineer to join the firm. The selected candidate needs to have experience with designing and permitting site development and utility related projects in North Carolina. The Candidate should have good communication skills and be able to work collaboratively with other employees in a team environment.
- Licensed Profession Engineer in North Carolina or ability to obtain licensure in a short amount of time
- Preferred 5+ years’ experience in water, sewer and site design.
- Strong skills in storm water management and permitting.
- Strong skills in water and sewer permitting documentation and calculations
- Strong skills in erosion control plan design and permitting
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of the North Carolina rules and regulations pertaining to site development and utility infrastructure projects
- Familiarity with NCDOT rules, specifications, regulations and permitting requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present projects to Public Boards and Commissions
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Team player
Our client believes the employee is the Company’s greatest asset. Their staff of 22 experienced and qualified personnel has an average retention of over 12 years. They take pride in that numerous former employees worked with their Team for well over 40 years before retiring. The Company’s long time staff tenure attests to their positive quality working environment.
The Principals are directly involved with every Company engineering and land surveying project. All staff members are working directly with an Owner of the Company which allows direct communication. Newly hired staff members will be mentored and trained by experienced and seasoned professionals. They provide a training environment to encourage and assist individuals in obtaining their professional registration. More than 10 individuals became a Registered Professional while working with the Company and 5 of these individuals became both a Professional Engineer and Professional Land Surveyor. The staff currently includes four Professional Engineers and four licensed Professional Land Surveyors with a combined 175 years of engineering and land surveying experience.
Principals of the firm are registered in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, genetic information, military and veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to providing a work environment free of unlawful discrimination and harassment.
- Competitive Salaries
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Health Insurance Available
- Life Insurance Available
- 4-Day Work Week (Mon. through Thurs, 7:00 – 5:30 ) with a 30 minute lunch break
- Profit Sharing Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement
- Continuing Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Registration Reimbursement
- Professional Organization Membership Reimbursement
- Salary Raises for Obtaining Professional Licensure
- Military Leave
- Maternity Leave
- Business Causal Work Environment
- Limited Out of Town/Travel Requirements
If you meet the requirements listed above and have an interest in this position please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Express Office: Fayetteville
894-E Elm Street
Fayetteville, NC 28303