2nd Shift Maintenance Assistant
Located in Maple Lake, MN
Express Employment in Albertville is looking for a 2nd shift Maintenance Assistant for a client in Maple Lake, MN. We are looking for somebody with at least 3 years of experience in a factory related maintenance role. The pay is $20 - $24/hr plus a $5,000 sign-on bonus! You need to be able to work day shift for training. The duties for this position:
- Perform typical maintenance tasks to support the assembly floor and the entire facility. Typical tasks include preventative maintenance of our rotational molding machines, routine forklift inspections, hoist inspections, etc.
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Operate work equipment, power tools and specialized instruments used in plant operations.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs & other duties as assigned
Skills helpful in this position :
- carpentry, light plumbing, masonry, welding, machine repair, painting, facilitation of electrical services, vehicle servicing, and janitorial.
If you have the above qualifications please apply to www.expresspros.com and submit your application to Albertville. The Maintenance Assistant hours are 3:45pm - 1:45am M-Th Must be able to train on days. Starting pay is $20- $24/hr. plus a $5,000 sign-on bonus. You will receive $2,500 once hired on by our client and the 2nd half paid in one year. If you have any questions call Lori at 952-915-2053. We look forward to working with you!
Express Office: Albertville
11011 61st Street Northeast
Albertville, MN 55301