Machine Operator-1st shift in Lake City, MN
Located in Lake City, MN
We're seeking candidates for a Machine Operator position with a locally owned manufacturer that builds material handling and storage solutions for businesses. This position will be responsible for operating equipment and machinery, inspecting product visually or using measuring tools or fixtures, and monitor output and adjust machine settings to maintain product quality. Individuals that would be a good fit for this position would have the following technical skills; machine-specific knowledge-operations, capabilities, light maintenance, safety requirements; product quality standards; ability to follow demonstrated or written work instructions; reading production paperwork. For more information, call or text , email Jobs.RedWingMN@ExpressPros.com or apply here!
Book your interview with us here: https://bit.ly/InterviewExpressRedWingMN
- One year of manufacturing work experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to learn and perform multiple manufacturing tasks
- Ability to troubleshoot/problem solve
- Ability to stand continuously, occasionally push, pull, bend and stoop
- Ability to occasionally lift 10 to 50 lbs.
- Monday-Thursday: 5:00am to 3:30pm
- Pay Rate: $18.00/hr.
Express Office: Red Wing
Red Wing, MN 55066