Assistant Property Manager
Located in Bainbridge Island, WA
Overview: A property management company on Bainbridge Island is looking for an Assistant Property Manager to perform a combination of on-site and remote duties.
May include but not limited to the following:
- Administrative Support: managing emails, phone calls, and scheduling appointments.
- Tenant Relations: building and maintaining relationships with tenants, responding to their concerns and questions, handling any issues that may arise, property tours, and move in/out inspections.
- Property Maintenance: ensure all repairs and maintenance tasks completed on time and within budget, overseeing contractors, and inspecting completed work.
- Lease Enforcement: enforcing lease terms and conditions, ensuring tenants comply with rules and regulations.
- Marketing & Leasing: marketing the property to potential tenants, conducting property tours, processing rental applications.
- Property management experience
- Ability to commute to property as needed
- Experience with Zillow & Craigslist postings
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
This position would start out as part-time 20-30 hours per week with potential to work into full-time.
$23-$30/hour depending on experience
Ways To Apply:
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
Express is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Washington State and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Bremerton
4545 Auto Center Way
Bremerton, WA 98312