Rotocast Operator - 2nd shift in Cannon Falls, MN
Located in Cannon Falls, MN
We're recruiting for a machine operator at local sign and plaque manufacturer in Cannon Falls, MN. For more information call or text , email email@example.com or apply here!
Book your interview with us here: https://bit.ly/InterviewExpressRedWingMN
Work schedule: Monday - Thursday 3:00pm-1:30am
Pay Rate: $22.85/hr.
- Reviews work orders to determine what mold and materials are required
- Prepares molds by cleaning and applying release agents when necessary
- Weighs the correct shot weight to achieve the proper wall thickness per print
- Input proper operational cycles into computer per work order instructions
- Loads and unloads product, being careful not to damage molds
- Reads blueprints and SOP’s to ensure that products are produced in accordance with company QA/QC standards
- Cuts and sorts scrap materials to type and color
- Extremely quality conscious of mold handling, care and maintenance
- Performs continuous inspection of work performed to ensure that tools and molds produced are consistent with company standards of quality.
- Maintains an awareness of variable conditions affecting the operation of equipment such as heat cycles, oven temperature, cooling cycles, inert gas or air, and the ratio of rotation of both axis
- Promotes diversity of ideas
- Able to manage multiple priorities with a bias towards action and speed
- Searches for solutions, drives continuous improvement and constantly raises the bar to stretch own and others’ levels of achievement
- Constantly displays integrity and respect
- Actively engages in discussions and openly supports team decisions
- Performs duties in a safe manner and always follows approved safety procedures
- Maintains an effective working relationship with all department employees.
- Always maintains a neat and orderly work area.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Express Office: Red Wing
Red Wing, MN 55066