Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits!
We are partnering with a Bend firm in the search for Project Architect/Designer who enjoys brainstorming new ideas and takes joy in the details. Our client is committed to enhancing lives and communities through housing, medical, senior living, and educational projects. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing, well-established firm in beautiful Bend, Oregon. You must thrive on working collaboratively, producing a clean set of documents, and continuing training and development.
Where You Get to Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114.
What You Get to Do!
- Investigate and recommend design solutions
- Site planning, master planning designs
- Client contact on small to medium size projects
- Primary General Contractor contact on projects
- Assist Project Managers in project meetings and presentations
- Consultant coordination with Project Manager guidance
- Complete design and production of construction documents & specifications
- Development of presentation graphics and 3D renderings
- Periodic review checks for progress, errors, and omissions
- Assist with compliance of project certifications (LEED, Earth Advantage, etc.)
- Assist with code compliance and reviews
- Assist with publicly funded project administration
- Acquire all phases of permits and approvals
- Facilitate construction bid solicitation and review
- Assist with all phases of construction administration
- Site visits and field reports
What You Will Bring:
- Architecture degree from a NAAB accredited college or university
- Architecture license, preferably in the State of Oregon but not required.
- 5+ years’ experience in a PA role
- Revit expert
- NCARB, AIA, LEED, Earth Advantage Project Trustee certifications a plus!
- Must be personable and work well with others
- Expert knowledge of Revit
- Strong design, graphics, and rendering skills
- Strong knowledge of design detailing, construction methods and specifications
- Team focused approach
- Passion for the work you do and the people you do it with!
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702