Located in Rochester, MI
An International Automotive Supplier is seeking an experienced Stamping Technician for their growing manufacturing facility located in Rochester, Michigan. This is a full-time opportunity offering a competitive compensation and benefits package upon direct hire.
Position Details & Requirements:
- Will support the stamping operations including tool repair/maintenance, operation, testing, training.
- Operate, monitor, and maintain two Bruderer 80-ton presses at 500 - 540 SPM, clear misfeeds, perform coil changes, grease frame, etc.
- Inspect terminals for damage or defects, make dimensional or weld adjustments.
- Operate, monitor, and maintain peripheral equipment such as Vester Vision, accumulator, automatic take up and strip/ coil welders.
- Perform changeovers, work on dies, assist Shift Leader and Supervisor with tool maintenance/ repair.
- Must have at least two years of experience with some stamping or metal stamping
- Must be able to start up machines and set tools and dies
- Strong knowledge of quality inspection using micrometers and calipers
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints is required
- Must be able to work under pressure, meet critical deadlines, and work with minimal supervision.
Compensation and Benefits:
- 2nd Shift: 3:00pm – 11:00pm, Monday – Friday
- 3rd Shift: 11:00pm – 7:00am, Monday - Friday
- Pay Rate: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour based upon experience + shift premium (when applicable)
- Shift Premium: 5% for afternoons and 10% for midnights
Contract to hire opportunity. Upon direct hire, a competitive benefit package is offered including:
- BCBS Health Insurance offered 1stof the month following 30 days of employment
- 11 Paid Holidays + Paid shut down between Christmas and New Years
- 10 days’ vacation your first year (pro-rated), 11 days 2nd year, 12 days 3rd year, 14 days 4th year, 15 days 5th year and so on until you reach 10 years and 20 days paid vacation.
- 401k with 6% match, dollar for dollar
- Company paid life insurance policy - $100,000 per year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual performance and compensation reviews
- Work/Life Balance
If interested, please forward an updated copy of your resume for immediate consideration.
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307