Administrator and Operations Coordinator, $55K+
Located in Carmel, IN
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000
We are doing some exciting things with a Manufacturer in Carmel seeking an Administrator and Operations Coordinator. Our client is a leading hard goods manufacturer that outsources contract manufacturing to suppliers in India and Southeast Asia, and in this position you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the efficient functioning of day-to-day operations while supporting various departments and teams to ensure seamless operations.
This opportunity is a direct hire placement paying $55,000 - $65,000, plus company performance incentives.
In addition, you will have full benefits (medical, dental, vision), 401(k), and 15 days PTO.
The company is small and growing, so you will have the opportunity to make an impact.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Sales Order Management:
- Review and process customer purchase orders, ensuring accuracy.
- Create new product numbers and bills of materials for orders.
- Verify pricing, lead times, and enter orders.
- Generate shipping documents and close completed orders.
- Determine material needs for projects and stock.
- Collaborate on supplier selection for projects.
- Manage purchasing quantities, inventory levels, and quality.
- Prepare and issue purchase orders, monitor supplier status.
- Receive shipments, reconcile receipts, and process supplier invoices.
- Handle customer inquiries, providing information and resolving issues.
- Process returns and exchanges (RMAs).
Freight and Logistics:
- Manage inbound and outbound freight logistics, including scheduling and monitoring.
- Develop and maintain SOPs for freight operations.
- Identify opportunities to enhance freight performance.
- Provide accurate management and performance information.
Qualifications and Essential Knowledge:
- Education: Associate’s Degree or equivalent in a related field; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience preferred, especially in discrete manufacturing and assembly.
- Business: Order processing, purchasing, inventory management, customer service, basic cost accounting, basic project management.
- Technical: Mechanical technology (manufacturing processes and terminology, mechanical drawings), manufacturing management and control (bills of materials, work orders, travelers/routings), information management technology (Excel, ERP systems).
- General: Excellent written communication skills, ability to thrive in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
- Traits: Quality and attention to detail, organizational skills, planning abilities, analytical thinking, decision making.
For more information and to apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Express Employment Professionals at (317) 596-9370 and dial 4 and select Lee''s extension.
We look forward to working with you!
Express Office: Fishers (Indianapolis North)
7259 Fishers Landing Drive
Fishers, IN 46038