Quality Inspector / Quality Inspector
Located in Carol Stream, IL
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
May be assigned a full range of varied sorting, inspection- or production-related tasks as well as administrative duties or any other task in furtherance of the work or goals of Stratosphere Quality and its customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Performs all essential functions of the job for a full range of projects or rotations.
- Reads and follows work instructions.
- Maintains organization and cleanliness of work area
- Report problems or concerns to the appropriate supervisor/manager
- Uses inspection, measuring and test equipment as required.
- Completes required training classes.
- Provides accurate and complete information for each project
- All other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
- Available to work assigned hours on different shifts, including overtime and on short notice
- Knowledge of basic mathematics
- Previous inspection experience preferred.
- Normal Color Perception
- Normal Depth Perception
- Inspectors must go through eVerify and Speak English or be bilingual, before being assigned to any position Stratosphere quality needs filled.
- Looking for inspectors that can move around, To different nearby worksites as needed.
- And ultimately be hired on by Stratosphere Quality.
- Dependability and punctuality are a must.
- Inspectors must have reliable transportation.
Express Office: Carol Stream
964 Army Trail Road
Carol Stream, IL 60188