Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Located in Woodland, WA
Express is on the hunt for a qualified individual for an evaluation to hire position with our stable, family oriented and fast growing company! Once hired full time, the client company offers holiday, vacations and frequent promotions. Our client is looking for a person who is self-driven, has common sense, and isn’t afraid of good ol’ hard work!
The Industrial Maintenance Mechanic will repair machinery, provide technical support and be able to troubleshoot problems. Along with the machine repairs any facility maintenance and electrical background would be beneficial.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements; following diagrams, operation manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting any malfunctions.
- Performs preventative and predictive maintenance activities and makes necessary corrections and adjustments to control downtime and maintain maximum production, quality, and safety. Identifies and corrects root cause of repetitive failures.
- Troubleshoots and repairs electrical and mechanical equipment. Analyzes mechanical, electrical, and operational problems on manufacturing equipment and takes corrective action.
- Provides technical (mechanical, electrical, pneumatic/hydraulic) expertise to the team to assist in creating and implementing the best solutions. Reads and interprets hydraulic and pneumatic schematics and machine manuals to perform safe and effective repairs and installations
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices, using hoists, cranes, hand, and power tools; Start/restarts machines and mechanical equipment for installations, modifications, enhancements, and repairs to ensure optimal operation.
- Performs general facilities maintenance activities.
- Assist with contractor installations working with engineering staff when applicable.
- Must have 3 or more years of Industrial Maintenance experience.
- Must operate all plant tools. Able to read any blueprint, interprets construction and installation instructions. Working knowledge of shop mathematics.
- Proficient in one or more of the following skills and has a sound working knowledge of most of the remainder: welding, machine tool set-up and operation, heavy and light machinery repair, construction, maintenance, and installation.
- Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, and pneumatic Knowledge required
- CNC Machinery or Electrical experience (Highly Preferred)
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Lifting 50+lbs is required
- Must be able to operate forklift, Manlift, and scissor lift
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required
The company Offers:
- Ideal work schedule Monday-Friday -- $28-32
- Indoor work environment in a machine shop setting, with a lot of opportunities for growth
While working for Express, our associates can also become eligible for a variety of benefits:
- Referral bonuses - $100 per employee referred after 80 hours worked.
- Medical plan
- Dental plan
- Vision/eyewear plan
- Prescription drug reimbursement
- Short-term disability
- Direct deposit
- Sick Pay
- Perks at Work – Save money with offers and discounts on everything from large or everyday purchases with popular merchants.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life insurance
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find out more, contact us today!
- Stop by our office at 1208 Washington Way Suite 130, Longview, WA 98632 (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm)
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager
- Text "Jobs" to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632