Die Maintenance/ Fabrication Technician
Located in Shelbyville, IN
Salary: Up to $31/hour
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A Shelbyville Manufacturer is looking to add Die Maintenance/ Fabrication Technicians to their team!
- The company offers great benefits, growth opportunities, and are open to a variety of skillset and experience
- The Die Maintenance/ Fab Tech will be responsible for assessing damage to the dies, determining repairs, and setting up and operating required equipment
- The Tech will also be responsible for grinding, welding, assembling and disassembling of dies, assisting and performing die changes, and more
- $20.50-31/hour depending on experience
- $1/hour shift premium
- Pay increases available within the first year
- Boot voucher available
- Great medical benefits including an onsite health clinic (once hired on)
- A 401K plan with a company match
- PTO + paid holidays
- And more!
- 2nd shift, Monday-Friday, 3:30 PM to 12 AM
- 3rd shift, Sunday-Thursday, 11:30 PM to 8 AM
- They are currently working overtime on Saturdays and occasionally on Sundays (double time pay on Sundays if you’ve worked 7 days)
- Part-time options available!
- Must be willing to learn and cross-train in multiple areas
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Previous experience with MIG/TIG Welding or fabrication preferred
How to apply: Email me your resume at Kristen.Krockenberger@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9507 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
About the Specialized Recruiting Group:
The Specialized Recruiting Group is our professional staffing division located inside our Express Employment Professionals office at 201 S. Emerson Ave. Suite 110 in Greenwood, IN.
Serving south central Indiana, The Specialized Recruiting Group, Indy South specializes in the recruitment and placement of highly-skilled and qualified professionals in the areas of: Accounting & Finance, Engineering & Advanced Manufacturing, Skilled Trades & Logistics, Office Services & Legal, Sales & Marketing, Leadership, Supervision & Project Management. There are no fees for our services for the candidates; we are an Employment Resource company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is a full-service staffing company placing candidates with client companies in a variety of industries, from Light Industrial to Professional. We have been open since 2005 and have helped over 15,000 candidates find employment. Visit our website to learn more at ExpressIndySouth.com.
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143