Assistant Operations Manager/Law Firm Administrator
Located in Denver, CO
Do you want to play a critical role in a fast-paced Management Consulting Firm focused on the fields of power and renewable energy? A leading engineering firm based in the heart of Downtown Denver is seeking an exceptional Assistant Operations Manager/Firm Administrator to help keep the growing firm running smoothly. This is not your typical Admin position - you'll get exposure to the ins and outs of the energy industry while ensuring seamless operations for consultants out in the field. The firm needs someone sharp, proactive, and passionate, who can juggle multiple priorities with ease. If you thrive on variety, are naturally resourceful, and want to make an impact, this may be the opportunity you've been waiting for. Come energize your career with this exciting opportunity!
Position: Assistant Operations Manager/Firm Administrator - Contract to Hire
Schedule: Hybrid – 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home
· Accounting: Oversee key accounting tasks like time-tracking, invoicing clients, accounts receivable/collections, accounts payable, and other accounting duties to keep the firm running smoothly.
· Human Resources: Onboard and train new hires; administer benefits and payroll; maintain personnel files; be the go-to person for employees' HR questions. Develop protocols and manuals for onboarding, training, etc. Handle special HR projects for the leadership team.
· IT: Serve as the point of contact for internal and external IT changes and issues. Coordinate with IT providers as needed. Provide IT support by troubleshooting hardware and software problems. Create and update electronic files for clients.
· Firm Administration: Organize client documents by downloading from virtual data rooms (i.e. DropBox). Support attorneys by formatting and editing legal reports. Submit reports and prepare presentations. Manage relationships with vendors and service providers like IT, accounting, insurance, marketing, etc.
- 3+ years experience in Law Firm Administration
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Qualities: Positive, enthusiastic, self-starter, natural problem solver, ability to work independently or collaborate as a team player
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Suites expert, experience in Accounting/Billing software preferred
Application Process: If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to Maggie.Ross@SRGExpress.com with the subject line "Attn: Maggie - Assistant Operations Manager/Law Firm Administrator".
Note: We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Express Office: Denver (Downtown)
900 North Grant Street
Denver, CO 80203