Auditor - Compliance, $75K+
Located in Indianapolis, IN
We''ve been asked by an Indiana State Government Agency to help them find an Auditor. You will conduct compliance audits of external organizations receiving tax credit and grant packages to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and with program policies and procedures. Your audits will involve an extensive review of financial and payroll records.
This job is perfect for someone who has started their career in audit wants to dive deeper into audit and compliance.
The perks are fantastic:
- $75,000+ annual salary
- 24 days PTO
- 12 holidays annually
- Excellent benefits
- Parental leave
- Remote work 2 days per week after 6 months
- Two retirement savings options
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free parking at their downtown offices
What will you do as the Auditor?
- Conduct field audits on-site and virtually, including
- pre-audit research and analysis
- scheduling audits through engagement letters
- developing audit plans
- performing audits in accordance with professional audit standards and agency programs, policies, and procedures.
- performing initial and follow-up audits through site visits, virtual meetings, and via secure file sharing software
- working with company representatives professionally throughout the audit process
- preparing audit reports containing data on records audited, test checks made, conclusions reached, exceptions taken, and objections made by audited party
- presenting audit results and recommendations to management
- preparing audit exit letters
- Contribute to developing and refining operational procedures and policies.
What qualifications and experience will you bring with you as the Auditor?
- Minimum 1-3 years'' accounting/finance and auditing experience
- Knowledge of
- Accounting and auditing principles, standards, concepts, techniques.
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Generally Accepted Auditing Standards.
- Relevant spreadsheet, and database systems.
- Computer operations, systems, and database management.
- Ability to travel to company locations
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business Administration (with concentrations in Finance or Accounting preferred) or related field.
We look forward to working with you!
Express Office: Fishers (Indianapolis North)
7259 Fishers Landing Drive
Fishers, IN 46038