Warehouse Clerk/Shipping and Receiving
Located in Louisville, KY
- Utilize RF scanners to track inventory and ensure accuracy
- Perform basic math calculations to verify quantities and measurements.
- Follow proper procedures for receiving, storing, and organizing stock
- Assist with inventory management, including cycle counts and stock replenishment.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure smooth operations in the shipping and receiving department
- Experience in shipping and receiving.
- Familiarity with MRP (Material Requirements Planning) systems.
- Proficient in using RF scanners for inventory tracking, Oracle or WMS.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic math skills for quantity verification and measurements.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you're looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Industrial, and Professional positions. Let us help you today! For more information, please visit our website www.Expresslouisvillejobs.com
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates
· Referral Bonus
· Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
· Direct Deposit
· Holiday/Vacation Pay
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Life Insurance
· Prescription Drug Reimbursement
· Scholarship Program
· Short-Term Disability
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit Our Jobs page.
How to apply:
Call (502)449-6000 to request an interview from an Express recruiter.
Hours: 8 am-5 pm
Office: 4919-C Dixie Hwy, Louisville, Ky 40216
Express Office: Louisville (West)
4919 C Dixie Highway
Louisville, KY 40216