Located in Greenwood, IN
The Specialized Recruiting Group of Express Employment is recruiting for a temporary Patient Coordinator for a leading dental healthcare provider company located in Greenwood!
Job Summary/Company Information:
- This organization has been in business for over 30 years and has earned a reputation of excellence in the dental healthcare industry by providing exceptional on-site care to patients.
- The Patient Coordinator will be responsible for verification of private insurances and Medicaid benefits
- Involved with patient scheduling and will be a liaison between patients and clients
- Communicate with dentists daily to ensure they have proper credentials
- Ensure all paperwork and documentation is accurate and complete
- Other administrative duties as assigned by management
- $20/hr based on experience
- Temporary position expected to last until November
Schedule: Monday-Thursday from 7a-4p and Friday 7a-2p
- Experience with verifying dental benefits with private insurances and/or Medicaid is required!
- Bilingual English and Spanish a huge plus!
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Strong customer/patient service skills
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
Are you interested in applying to this opportunity?
Email your resume to Janice.Koester@Expresspros.com or call me directly at 317-300-9519. Visit our website to learn more about us at www.SRGExpress.com/INSouthCentral
About the Specialized Recruiting Group:
The Specialized Recruiting Group is our professional staffing division located inside our Express Employment Professionals office at 201 S. Emerson Ave. Suite 110 in Greenwood, IN.
Serving south central Indiana, the Specialized Recruiting Group, an Express Employment Professionals company, specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in a variety of niches. These niches include: Accounting & Human Resources, Engineering & Advanced Manufacturing, Skilled Trades & Logistics, Office Services & Legal, Sales & Marketing, and Leadership, Supervision & Project Management.
There are no fees for our services for the candidates; we are an Employment Resource company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is a full-service staffing company placing candidates with client companies in a variety of industries, from Light Industrial to Professional. We have been opened since 2005 and have helped over 15,000 candidates find employment. Visit our website to learn more at ExpressIndySouth.com.
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143