Food Services Specialist
Located in Columbia, SC
A local organization is hiring food service attendants for a commercial cafeteria setting.
- Depending on department needs, this job includes the following: cashier, prep cook, food server, dishwasher/pot washer, catering delivery, restocking as needed, and any other need as asked by management.
- Prepares food.
- Performs variety of routine tasks in food production and services areas.
- Uses approved procedures in food preparation and production areas, operates food production and serving equipment.
- Keeps waste and production errors at a minimum.
- Assists with training as assigned.
- Restocks food supplies.
- Rotates and labels food items and containers.
- Performs cleaning tasks and sanitation of equipment.
- Exercises preventative measures to reduce or minimize slip or fall type accidents.
- Reports equipment malfunctions to management
- Previous food service experience (1 year or more)
- Consistent work history
- Ability to meet background and drug testing requirements.
- Ability to perform in variety of food services areas.
- Good organizational, judgment skills.
- Customer service skills.
Benefits of Working with Express:
- Health, Vision, Dental, Term-life, and Short-Term Disability insurance available
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Pay
If interested, please call us for an interview at 803-788-8721 and send resume to Caroline.firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Columbia
9557 Two Notch Road
Columbia, SC 29223