Home Inspection Assistant
Located in Columbus, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A small, family-owned company in the Columbus area is looking to add a Home Inspector Assistant to their team!
- The Home Inspector Assistant will be responsible for setting up home walk-throughs which involves a variety of tasks including assisting with opening and closing windows, ensuring outlets are functioning, and more.
- This individual will also be responsible for taking clear pictures of various areas throughout the home and completing documentation using a tablet.
- This is a long-term, part-time position that will typically yield 30-35 hours per week.
The hours for this position will vary somewhat, but the Home Inspector Assistant should be available to work between 8am-5pm Monday through Friday.
- This position requires no previous industry experience.
- The ideal candidate for the Home Inspector Assistant will be organized, punctual, detail-oriented, and have the ability to carry and set up a 40-pound ladder.
- The Home Inspector Assistant must have the ability to stand, stoop, lift, and reach.
- This individual should be able to pass a basic computer skills test and have previous work experience involving data entry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a necessity!
How to apply:
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify this position in your e-mail.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Visit our office in person: 2451 W. Jonathan Moore Pike, Columbus, IN 47201
About 1/4 mile East of I-65 on SR 46 in Greystone Shoppes Plaza (between Subway and the Sprint store)
Serving the Columbus, Shelbyville, Edinburgh, Franklin, Seymour, North Vernon, and the surrounding counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full-service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting, and Finance positions.
Express Office: Columbus
2451 West Jonathan Moore Pike
Columbus, IN 47201