- Prepare and cook food items according to recipes and quality standards
- Assist with food preparation tasks such as chopping, slicing, and dicing ingredients
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Ensure that food is cooked and plated correctly and in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Follow all safety and sanitation procedures
- Collaborate with the kitchen team to ensure smooth operation of the kitchen
- Previous experience as a line cook or prep cook preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of basic cooking techniques and food safety regulations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow recipes accurately
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about food and have a strong work ethic. If you enjoy working in a dynamic kitchen environment and are eager to learn and grow as a cook, we would love to hear from you.
Please note that this position may involve helping with catering events on occasion.
To apply, please submit your resume along with a brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience.