Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits!
Work with one of Central Oregon’s premiere employers using leading technology to solve problems!
What You Get to Do!
The HRIS Analyst role is responsible for the design, configuration, and support of UKG (Kronos) Workforce Dimensions and Workday and is part of a collaborative team that is engaged in supporting our employees and business processes through technology. Contribute to the continuous improvement of UKG Dimensions and Workday systems and processes, including implementing new modules and enhancements. Execute and collaborate on complex reporting and configurations, proactively safeguard all data and participate as a technical team member for release management. Report on strategic objectives for the company.
· Analyze, enhance, maintain and troubleshoot Company HCM applications
· Partner with stakeholders on system usage, functionality, and design
· Establish best practice technical solutions to meet business requirements
· Develop and execute testing plans to validate functionality
· Ensure proper security and privacy controls
· Design, develop, test, and implement HCM reports and integrations
· Provide tier III technical support for HRIS staff and end users
What You Will Need:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Human Resources or other related field required
· Experience in data management, reporting, business process, and SaaS environments
· Background in systems, implementations, integrations, configuration, and support
· Technical skills with data extraction, analysis, and reporting
· Functional knowledge in Human Resources with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proven ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
· Ability to work collaboratively and productively across key business functions, including IT and Accounting.
· HRIS experience a plus!
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702