What We Do:
We help people find good jobs and help companies find good people. We do this through the hands-on service of local ownership, with the resources and backing of a nearly $5 Billion national organization. Learn more at www.expresspros.com/longmontco.
What You’d Be Doing as Employment Specialist/Recruiter:
- Talking with clients & prospects about their staffing needs & taking job orders
- Contacting job-seekers & setting them up for interviews
- Interviewing applicants to identify their qualifications for our jobs openings.
- Filling orders by matching the clients’ needs with the applicants’ skills & experience.
- Posting jobs on online job boards and social media sites
What We’d Need From You as Employment Specialist/Recruiter:
- Some hiring or recruiting experience.
- Highly organized and great process orientation
- Excellent computer and keyboard skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Social Media sites.
- Motivated by high goals and learning new skills
- Friendly and Professional!
- Live within a 15 mile radius of Longmont (This job is 100% in office every weekday)
What You'd Get as Employment Specialist/Recruiter:
- Top-level training program - Computer-based & interactive training to help you start with success and ongoing training to continue your progress.
- Comfortable & professional office work environment.
- Good benefit program including quality health insurance, vacation, holidays.
- Retirement plan with 100% company match and immediate vesting.
- Commission program that can add significantly to your salary.
- Paid service day if you’d like to volunteer at a local non-profit or charity.
- Great local team to work with backed by a nearly $5 Billion International company.
Be part of a team in one of the 830 Express offices in the U.S. & Canada. Express is on a mission to Help a Million People. Apply today!