Located in Rock Hill, SC
Salary: $19.00/hr to $28.00/hr , DOE
Pay Rates: $19.00-$28.00/hr, depending on your level of experience!
This company has 1st, 2nd, & 3rd shifts available (8- & 12-hour schedules)
This Company is located in Fort Mill, SC. This company is one of America’s most respected custom and toll manufacturers of specialty organic chemicals. This company specializes in the production of a variety of organic intermediates, polymers and colorants for a broad range of customers worldwide.
Provides benefits such as 401k, Holiday Pay and Medical.
Candidates with a Chemical Background is required!
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED),
- 1-3 years of Chemical/Operations plant experience while being able to demonstrate the desire and aptitude to take responsibility for leading 2-5 personnel on shift.
- 1 year of leadership experience.
- Ability to resolve conflict and set priorities.
- Prove ability in performing basic & critical operating skills required to Maintain manufacturing process operations for manufacturing, packaging, shipping & receiving.
- Must have a good understanding of mechanical equipment.
- Must be capable of understanding and using Microsoft Office products.
- Safety, Health, and Environmental awareness required.
- Encourages on-shift personnel to perform tasks to the agreed SOPs and EHS policies.
- Foster & maintain a positive work environment.
- Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities.
- Works with the production team to prepare equipment availability for maintenance work.
- Communicates any equipment needed for repairs or replacements to management.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods and equipment.
- Helps troubleshoot problems and assists in solving work issues.
- Ensures quality and production documentation is completed correctly and in full.
- Uses company systems to document incidents and complete assigned tasks.
- Performs basic & critical operating skills required to maintain the manufacturing process.
Apply today. Call 803-328-5540. Resumes can also be forward to Fran.Crisp@expresspros.com.
Interviews are being scheduled immediately.
Express Office: Rock Hill
2032-B Cherry Road, Love Plaza
Rock Hill, SC 29732