Located in Edinburgh, IN
Maintenance Technician Summary/Company Information:
- A facility in Edinburgh is looking for a skilled Maintenance Technician to add to their team!
- The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for performing troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair to machinery in the facility
- The ideal candidate is experienced with hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, and mechanical maintenance
- Weekly pay!
- Up to $28/hour depending on experience
- DIRECT HIRE!!!
- Company paid uniforms
- Yearly work boot reimbursement!!
- 401k with up to 8% match
Schedule: 1st shift Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm- could work a half day two Saturdays a month
- Previous machine maintenance and troubleshooting
- Previous experience with three phase electric equipment
- Welding experience
- Experience installing new switches
How to apply: Email me your resume at Kristen.Krockenberger@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9507 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south-central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Columbus
2451 West Jonathan Moore Pike
Columbus, IN 47201