Diesel Mechanic Supervisor
Located in Indianapolis, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A locally owned and operated company in the recycling and waste indutry is looking to add a Diesel Mechanic Supervisor to their team!
- The Diesel Mechanic Supervsior will be responsible for diagnostics and troubleshooting when needed, providing guidance and delegation to diesel mechanics, scheduling maintenance, ordering product and managaing inventory, answer driver related calls, and more
- $30-40/hr based on experience
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- IRA 3% match
Schedule: 1st shift: 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday
- Potential to work 8-10 hours
- Previous experience as a Diesel Mechanic
- Candidate must own their own tools
- Must have attention to detail and be someone who is driven
How to apply: Email me your resume at Kristen.Krockenberger@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9507 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143