Located in Indianapolis, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A locally owned and operated company in the recycling and waste indutry is looking to add a Diesel Mechanic to their team!
- Ideal candidate will be a self-starter looking for a career and a willingness to learn
- The Diesel Mechanic will be responsible for the diagnostics, maintenance, and repair of roughly 30 fleet vehicles - garbage and roll off trucks
- The ideal candidate will be proficient with hydraulics and electrical
- $30-40/hr based on experience
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- IRA 3% match
- Potential to work 8-10 hours
- Previous experience as a Diesel Mechanic
- Candidate must own their own tools
How to apply: Email me your resume at Kristen.Krockenberger@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9507 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143