Located in Bend, OR
As a Lease Administrator, you will manage and maintain lease agreements for our commercial properties. You will be responsible for accurately and efficiently administering lease documents, ensuring lease terms and conditions compliance, and supporting property management efforts through lease data management. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in lease administration, particularly with commercial leases, and be proficient in Yardi or similar property management software like MRI.
In this role, you will meticulously administer lease documents, maintain tenant billing profiles and records, set up CAM pools based on lease language, and prepare notices and letters for property management. In addition, you will ensure compliance with lease terms, conditions, and legal requirements.
- Review numerous lease documents and abstract critical terms and clauses, including rent schedules, renewal options, and key dates.
- Enter abstracted lease data into Yardi, maintain lease records, and revise as necessary based on updated documentation. You will also update the delivery of possession and rent commencement dates as specified.
- Set up tenant CAM pool and billing profiles collaborating with property management and accounting as necessary.
- Calculate tenant CPI increases, percentage rent, and base rent increases.
- Prepare lease-related correspondence for property manager review, including lease summaries, rent increase letters, CAM estimate letters, CPI notices, and CAM reconciliation notices.
- As required, generate regular reports on lease expirations, rent roll, occupancy rates, and other lease-related metrics.
- Assist with lease research for pending lease negotiations, amendments, extensions, and terminations – working directly with property managers, internal brokers, and legal teams.
- Ensure the quality of all lease abstraction data, including lease data audits, both through manual and automated data analysis.
- Bachelor''s degree in business administration, real estate, accounting, or a related field (preferred).
- Minimum (3) three years of experience in the real estate field, preferably as a lease administrator focusing on commercial leases or related experience in Commercial Property Management, Finance, Accounting, or Legal/Paralegal will be considered.
- Proficiency in Yardi or similar commercial property management software (e.g., MRI) is required.
- Strong knowledge of commercial lease terms, legal provisions, and industry practices.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills to manage and maintain an extensive portfolio of leases.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to interpret lease documents and resolve lease-related issues.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with accounting principles and financial concepts related to lease administration.
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702