Located in baton rouge, LA
Express Employment Professionals is currently looking for experienced Forklift Operators. Previous forklift certification is preferred but not required, as well as experience in operating RF scanner and general warehouse/industrial work.
Monday - Friday *shift time may vary depending on company*
- Operating forklift safely in busy industrial environments
- Stacking and unstacking large quantities of goods onto shelves or pallets
- Moving goods from storage areas to loading areas for transport
- Unloading deliveries and safely relocating the goods to their designated storage areas
- Using industrial plastic wraps and wooden pallets to stack and package goods for transport
- Consolidating partial pallets for incoming goods
- Adhere to all company safety policies, rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Previous experience operating a forklift (at least 3 years) Certification is a PLUS but not required for all locations
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a warehouse and/or industrial environment within the last 6 months
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to work well in a team with other staff and assist in other duties through out the facility as requested
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Some sites may require PPE (steel toe boots, safety vest, etc.)
Please apply here if you are interested and qualified!
Express Office: Baton Rouge
3888 South Sherwood Forest Boulevard
Baton Rouge, LA 70816