Located in Texarkana, TX
Position: Apartment Maintenance
Location: Texarkana, TX
Hours: M-F 8am - 5pm
- Respond to resident requests for maintenance and service by taking appropriate action to repair and/or restore service within the quality and time standards established by the company.
- Diagnose and fix minor plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and appliance issues in apartments.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance to ensure that building systems operate efficiently and that the physical condition of the building does not deteriorate.
- Conduct inspections for preventive maintenance needs.
- Record repairs and maintenance performed.
- Ensure that all equipment is in proper operating condition and promptly report any malfunctions to the Property Manager.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, adhering to company safety protocols.
- Assist in ground work when necessary such as mowing lawns, trimming hedges, removing snow, etc.
- Be available for on-call maintenance scheduling as required.
- Proven experience in apartment or facilities maintenance.
- Knowledge of basic plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and HVAC systems.
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Reliable transportation.
- Competitive hourly pay between $16-$18.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- A friendly and supportive work environment.
Express Office: Texarkana
4323 Jefferson Avenue
Texarkana, AR 71854