Located in Indianapolis, IN
Electronics Technician/Company Information:
- A facility in the South Indy area is looking for an Electronics Bench Technician.
- The Technician will troubleshoot and perform repairs down to the component level.
- The company has a great culture and a climate-controlled facility.
- The company is hiring immediately.
- Up to $30/hour depending on experience
- Medical/dental insurance
- 401k plan
- PTO and 8 holidays
Schedule: 1st shift Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm.
- Occasional Saturday overtime 8:00 am-1:00 pm
- Previous experience troubleshooting equipment down to the component level
- Ability to troubleshoot using electronic testing equipment such as volt meters, oscilloscope, signal generators.
- Ability to interpret schematics
- Experience soldering and de-soldering
- Ability to multi-task
How to apply: Email me your resume at email@example.com or call me at 317-300-9500 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south-central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143