Located in Meriden, CT
Salary: $70-$90k/annual BOE
- Full Time, Direct Hire- Mon- Fri: 7 am to 4:30 pm
- Salary: $70k-$90K/annual, based on experience
- Benefits: health, life, dental, 401k with match. Bonus potential. Tuition reimbursement.
- Design, model and/or detail mechanical hardware for a well-known aerospace company.
- Responsible for the technical management, maintenance and development of new and existing production lines.
- Design of manufacturing fixturing and gauging, development of manufacturing processes and process sheets, programming of CNC and CMM equipment.
- Troubleshooting and support of manufacturing and quality control processes
- Create solid models and update digital mockups in NX.
- Utilize root cause analysis, preventative and corrective action to reduce/eliminate non-conformances.
- Maintain positive, team relationships with internal and external customers, as well as co-workers
- Continuously improve production processes by implementing Lean initiatives
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or higher degree
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Professional communication skills
- Experience working with MS Office products
- Experience with NX or other CAD/CAM software
- Familiarity with Aerospace and Jet Engines is a plus
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing
- CNC Machine programming experience (EDM, milling, grinding)
- CMM programming experience
If qualified and interested in this great opportunity, please contact Recruiter Damaris Diaz, tel 203-213-6925 or email, email@example.com
Express Office: Meriden
1501 East Main Street
Meriden, CT 06450